Code of conduct
- Non-payment of fees in time as per the schedule will lead to his / her name being struck off
the rolls of the school without any notice, besides such student being debarred from
attending the classes.
- The applicant shall be responsible for all his / her personal properties carried or brought by him/her to the institute and no liabilities whatsoever of the institute would arise for any loss or
- Failure to attend a minimum of 80% of classes, not following the dress code, cheating, using
abusive language, or offensive behavior, threats, harassments, thefts, use of drugs/ alcohol, or
being involved in any other criminal activities by any student or supporting / instigating any of
the above activities inside / outside the school campus, as the case may be, would
constitute a breach on the part of the student.
- The school will not be responsible for any loss / damage due to closure caused by any industrial
action, Govt. action, fire, flood, act of God, or for any reason not in the control of the school.
- The school reserves the right to change, amend, add-to and/ or delete our requirement for Support services and syllabus of the course, as it may to our discretion.
- Late fee of Rs.50/- per day will be charged if fee paid 15 days after the given schedule.
I have read and fully understood the provision of the prospectus and agree to abide by them and any revisions
or additional provisions or rules that may be made from time to time. I declare that the information provided by
me in connection with this registration form is true and complete. I understand that any false information or
incomplete submission in support of this application may invalidate this form and result in the withdrawal of
the student from the rolls of Trinity International School. I accept that the fees are non-refundable. In case of
any change in the information provided, it shall be my responsibility to inform the school in writing. The Trinity
International School shall not be held responsible for any illness, accident or injury while on the school premises
or elsewhere during field trips, excursions, etc. I also accept that the place of jurisdiction is Pune.